Round here we all look the same...

A stupid blog.. de alguém que gosta de Counting Crows :p

domingo, novembro 14, 2004

Frustações...



"Damn baby
You frustrate me
I know you're mine, all mine, all mine
But you look so good it hurts sometimes"

in Your Body is a Wonderland, by John Mayer

1 Kisses & hugs:

  • At 11:55 da tarde, Blogger i'm feeling... said…

    It's nice to be with you, it's nice to talk with you, it's nice to be your friend, it's nice to be your girlfriend, it's nice the way you see me, it's nice the way you touch me, it's nice the way you whisper in my ear, it's nice the way you kiss me... you're nice, you're the one i want and you're all my mine...

    But it's not nice when you leave me... :p

    The last word...
    The last kiss..
    The last hug...
    THAT hurts...

    an unforgettable kiss

     

Enviar um comentário

<< Home